Your Guide to Understanding Our Services and Solutions
Find answers to some of the most common questions we receive. We hope this information will be helpful to you. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Yes we do – we have worked on other private GIS requests as well as Central Square dispatch software. We also submit data for Next Gen 911 to several states. Please call us if you have a project and you would like a quote.
Most of our employees are previous users of the Spillman/Flex product. Our employees have presented in the Spillman’s users conferences and state and local user groups. Employees have over 45 years combined experience and knowledge of the Spillman FLEX client. Our employees are former Spillman System, Records, and CAD Administrators and hold certificates in those areas.
GIS / Mapping support services
- Conversion of your old Sentryx or Classic GIS Database to the new Geovalidation GIS Database.
- Managed Services for GIS maintenance (updating Address points, Business names, streets, etc).
- Maintaining Quickest Route in Spillman / Flex.
- Updating your CAD & Mobile Mapping.
- Submitting your Spillman GIS data to Next Gen 911 state repositories.
- Installation and maintenance of ESRI software.
Spillman Managed Support Services
- Providing an on-call Spillman administrator.
- Providing best practices for the system.
- Adding users and retiring old users.
- Creating automated reports to run every day.
- Checking logs in the system for auditing.
- Proper set up of permissions for users, agency, group or world.
- Cleaning up on logs to improve system performance.
- Limited training for new modules.
- Troubleshooting problems in the system.
You can call us during normal business hours or open a ticket portal and submit a ticket directly to the ticketing system or email us and it will automatically create a ticket from your email. Once a ticket is submitted you can track the status of the ticket in the system. If it’s an emergency, you can call our cell phones and we will get back to you ASAP.
The county GIS data is a good place to start. But the county’s GIS or assessor’s office data is often not what the 911 center needs. The 911 center and the assessors have competing interests. For example, the assessor worries about one address for a taxing parcel. There could be several addresses on that parcel if it’s an apartment or strip mall. In addition, roundabouts if included in street layers, usually do not validate correctly in Spillman. We will correct and massage your data to work correctly with your Spillman / Flex software.
Our employees are former law enforcement officials that were Illinois Law Enforcement Agency Data Systems (LEADS) certified during their careers and are currently CJIS compliant as required by local, state, and federal agencies.